The “C” in RaceDeck Free-Flow XLC stands for Commercial–RaceDeck’s first commercial grade product in their Garage Flooring lineup! XLC takes the classic Free-Flow self-draining design, PowerLocks® and high-performance substructure, newly reinforced to stand up to the tough demands of commercial application, and combined with a slip-resistant technology that’s the first of its kind. With these new advances, RaceDeck Free-Flow XLC is the ideal choice for shops, commercial garages, dealerships, and many more.
Free-Flow XLC is RaceDeck’s brand new, built-tough option for self-draining commercial flooring. Like all RaceDeck products, it is easy to install and requires no glues or specialized tools. The 18″ x 18″ XL design also makes for faster setup with fewer seams.
Key Benefits of RaceDeck Free-Flow XLC:
- Robust Channeled Understructure – Allows moisture and air to escape while supporting rolling loads of over 80,000 pounds
- Dual-Traction Tread™ – The patent pending rib design offers more surface area for easy cleaning and superior slip resistance
- Patented PowerLock® Technology – Free-Flow XLC Flooring locks in place and stays engaged with six PowerLocks per side
- Self-Draining – The combination of the flat to round rib eliminates hydrostatic tension and increases drainage
- The Largest Garage Tile – 18″ x 18″ x ¾” Dimensions
- Compatible With All RaceDeck Garage Flooring – Create your custom design or combine with RaceDeck Diamond XL for the ultimate working garage
- Proprietary Manufacturing Process – Single point injection molded for a consistent product in ISO Quality Certified Factory
- Made in the USA